You will be able to SMS-enable any application, website or system via a range of Application Programming Interface (API) connections or API’s. These API’s ensure you can connect easily to our SMS Gateway. SMSWorx gives you the immediate capability to deliver and receive messages to-and-from any application via our gateway.
You have a choice of 6 connection options (HTTP Post, Web services, SQL (windows service), SMPP, Outlook SMS and FTP Upload). They are quick and easy to implement and are suited to a wide spectrum of uses
Learn more about each of our API connectivity options below:
- HTTP API (Legacy) With HTTP Post you can check your credit balance, send single or multiple SMS’s, retrieve replies, retrieve
- history etc. SMSWorx also supports pushing data to your server via HTTP Post. SMSWorx will post all received replies to a specified URL. Visit www.mymobileapi.com for more information.
- RESTful API: Ideal for the programmatic sending of SMS, regardless of volume. Developers wanting a more extensive integration solution will find that this API perfectly caters to their programmatic sending needs. The API is designed using RESTful standards over HTTP and accepts JSON data
- Web services (Legacy)
SMWorx provides various functions to send/receive SMS’s. Visit www.mymobileapi.com for more information.
- SFTP to SMS is ideal for high volume message sending that is not time sensitive, such as promotions. The SFTP upload facility allows users to securely transfer files to a SFTP server. These files get processed and messages are dispatched to all intended recipients.
- SQL [Windows service] (Legacy)
The windows service has been written to facilitate all the communication between a locally installed application and the SMS Gateway. To read more Visit www.mymobileapi.com.
The windows service allows you to write complex messaging tools without the need to understand/learn/integrate with the existing API. The platform runs on a Windows Server with the DotNet 2 framework installed. Access to a SQL server 2000/2005/Express database is also required. Visit www.mymobileapi.com for more information.
Our SMPP connection is ideal if you need to send out a high volume of messages each month, and need to do so at high speed. With an SMPP connection, you are continuously connected to our gateway, and the standard protocol requires no programming if you have SMPP software installed. To read more Visit www.mymobileapi.com.
- Email to SMS
Send SMS’s using via any Email Client. This is best suited to low volume SMS sending. To read more Visit www.mymobileapi.com.